Advanced Seminar in Intelligent Systems
סמינר מתקדם במערכות נבונות
202-2-1551 Fall 2021-22 סמסטר א
Lecturer: Prof. Moshe Sipper
Wednesday 10-12, Classroom: 90/235
- Each student will give a talk on a topic or a paper from the research literature.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Presentation length: 45-50 minutes. Up to 2 talks each week.
- You may (but are not required to) email me your presentation a few days before your talk (but not the night before!).
- Each student must submit a 1-paragraph summary for each of the 2 weekly talks.
- Any topic in the general area of autonomous systems is usually OK by me: machine learning, artificial neural networks, deep learning, evolutionary algorithms, artificial intelligence...
Some papers (just to get an idea — choosing your own paper is preferred)
- AutoML-Zero: Evolving Machine Learning Algorithms From Scratch
- A Few Useful Things to Know About Machine Learning
- Classification: Basic Concepts, Decision Trees, and Model Evaluation
- Decision trees: an overview and their use in medicine
- Data clustering: 50 years beyond K-means
- Random Forests
- Modern Evolution Strategies for Creativity: Fitting Concrete Images and Abstract Concepts