Advanced Seminar in Intelligent Systems
סמינר מתקדם במערכות נבונות
202-2-1551 Spring 2021 סמסטר ב
Lecturer: Prof. Moshe Sipper
- Each student will give a talk on a topic or a paper from the research literature in Machine Learning.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Talks will be given in English.
- A partial list of papers/topics is given below — you're more than welcome to suggest your own!
- Machine learning in practice: evaluation, dataset splits, cross-validation, performance measures, bias/variance tradeoff
- Supervised learning: models, features, objectives, model training, overfitting, regularization
- Linear and logistic regression
- Clustering, k-means
- Artificial neural networks
- Deep learning
- ML as part of (the) data science (pipeline)